TikTok’s monthly active users are estimated to hit 1.2 billion in 2021!
The short-form video app’s hot streak has continued, with its user base having tripled since 2018, TechCrunch reported. Further, its growing advertising business and sales of virtual gifts for tipping creators made TikTok the number two non-gaming app by consumer spending in the third quarter of this year.
As per App Annie: “TikTok has seen sharp growth in active users by amassing a sizable global footprint in 2020 — nearly tripling in size since 2018. In 2021, we expect TikTok to not only achieve a coveted spot in the 1 Billion monthly active users club, but to sail straight past to 1.2 billion.”
- TikTok Statistics – Updated February 2021 – Wallaroo
- New forecast pegs TikTok to top 1.2B monthly active users in 2021 – Tech Crunch
- Tik Tok Set to reach 1.2 Billion Average Monthly Active Users in 2021 Predicts App Annie – Cision
- TikTok Revenue and Usage Statistics (2021) – Business of Apps
- TikTok Predicted To Hit 1 Billion Users In 2021 – TubeFilter
- New Report Predicts That TikTok Will Surpass One Billion Users in 2021 – Social Media Today
Disclaimer: The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this post are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. This Blog/Web Site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the marketing industry, not to provide specific legal or professional advice. Disclaimer out.