WhatsApp announced the launch of a new disappearing messages option last week. Here is their official announcement.
“When disappearing messages is turned on, new messages sent to a chat will disappear after seven days, helping the conversation feel lighter and more private. In a one-to-one chat, either person can turn disappearing messages on or off. In groups, admins will have the control” – Facebook
- Whatsapp disappearing message feature is here how to use it and the loopholes to watch out for – The Economic Times
- WhatsApp Disappearing Messages Now Live in India: Here’s How to Use it on iOS, Android and Desktop – News 18
- WhatsApp goes live with ‘Disappearing Messages’ feature in India – Business Today
- WhatsApp Disappearing Messages goes live in India, here is how to use it – India Today
- WhatsApp’s disappearing messages feature goes live in India: How it works – The News Minute
- WhatsApp officially launches ‘Disappearing Messages’ feature: How to enable – Minute
Disclaimer: The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this post are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. This Blog/Web Site is made available for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the marketing industry, not to provide specific legal or professional advice. Disclaimer out.